Thursday, August 11, 2005

^__^

^_^

v~v

^___________________^

Happy Birthday to Rachel! All the best for your A levels!

God, I'm such a failure. I forgot which was her unit number. Luckily, 125 has was empty at the time. =D

Oh well.

I just can't help grinning as I travelled back home. Thank god for the MP3 player, or I would be seen as a mad man, or worse, I would be giggling as well.

^_^

All in all, it's good.

Let's do a Ronald for fun!

Bwahahaha.

It's so nice seeing you once again. The moment my eyes were set upon your face, my heart, stopped. For someone to have that kind of seemingly Holy Aura is almost obscene. Yet, you have it. How I took my eyes away from you, I would never know. If I could, I would spend an Eternity just looking at your beautiful, sweet, smiling face.

Brr...

I think I will freeze soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home